6. User information can be edited, test records can be saved and printed
7. Configurable PC online communication and test functions
1. Classified environment group: it belongs to the Ⅲ group of instruments in the GB6587.1-86 "General Outline of Environmental Tests for Electronic Measuring Instruments" (that can be used in the field environment).
2. Structure and size: portable
3. using electric
Working power supply: voltage AC220V±10%, frequency 50Hz±10%
Test voltage: DC28V
Current output: constant current 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A, 5A, 10A (10A model), 20A file (20A model)
Users can choose different types of instruments according to their needs.
Accuracy: 0.2% of reading ±2 digits, the highest resolution: 0.1μΩ
Sales ServiceFor questions about equipment procurement and product specification selection, please feel free to inquire!
Technical SupportFrom the effective date of the warranty period, we will provide free technical support for the products of this project during the warranty period. The specific service methods are as follows:
1. Provide technical manuals, operation cases, and instrument operation videos to facilitate online teaching
2. Remote assistance via telephone, Internet, etc.; and provide on-site service support
3. Strengthen interaction through the regular training of "High Voltage Test & Test Undertaking" training
24hService HotlineIf you encounter any problems while using our instruments, please call the following number!