1. This instrument adopts top-opening or vehicle-mounted structure, with small size, light weight, strong function and easy operation. It is specially designed for production and field test personnel.
2. Large screen 320240 LCD Chinese display,
3. It is especially suitable for continuous flow continuous test of multi-tap on-load switch, dynamic prompt of measurement process,
4. Automatic arc suppression current indication and sound and light indication alarm,
5. The test record can be saved and printed by editing user information. The test results are in tabular form,
6. It can display the direct resistance of each node of the transformer with tap changer at the same time and automatically calculate the unbalance rate, which can greatly shorten the measurement time and improve the work efficiency.
7. If equipped with data management software, the saved data will be transferred to the U disk via USB for multiple operations such as saving, printing, and emptying, or directly through the upper computer computer operation test, the saved file format is Excel or txt file format.
1. CT3310Z, 10A model: three channels: 5A+5A, 1A+1A single channel: 10A, 5A, 1A
2. CT3320Z, 20A model: Three channels: 10A+10A, 5A+5A, 1A+1A Single channel: 20A, 10A, 5A, 1A
3. CT3340Z, 40A model: Three channels: 20A+20A, 10A+10A, 5A+5A, 1A+1A Single channel: 40A, 20A, 10A, 5A, 1A
Instrument operation panel:
High voltage current and voltage terminal: connect to the high voltage side or medium voltage test of the transformer under test
Low voltage current and voltage terminal: connected to the low voltage side of the transformer under test
2. Grounding pole: the instrument is grounded for protection.
3. Arc suppression: arc suppression current indication and sound and light indication alarm.
4. Power socket: AC220 AC power input (built-in spare 1OA fuse).
5. Power switch: AC power on and off.
6. Contrast: Rotate the slot in the hole to adjust the contrast.
7. USB socket: U disk.
8. RS232 socket: data communication. Use PC software to operate the instrument.
9. Key settings: used to control the instrument menu options and important function shortcut keys.
10. LCD screen: set, display and save test data.
11. Printer: Print test data.
12. Arc suppression key: During the test, press the arc suppression key to immediately enter the arc suppression state.
1. The instrument should be grounded reliably, and the test line should be connected and turned on. During the output current test, the test line must not be removed to avoid accidents. After the completion of the current arc extinguishing indication or the sound and light alarm stop, the power supply must be turned off. Remove the test wire.
2. Use the three-channel method to measure the on-load tapping transformer, which can switch the tap point under load, saving charging time.
3. When measuring the no-load voltage-regulating transformer, the tap point and gear can be switched only after the discharge indication alarm stops.
4. The magnetic test is mainly for the three-phase five-column transformer, and the low-voltage winding is delta-connected; (if the low-voltage winding is found to be delta-connected, the charging is very slow during the test, and the magnetic test can be used)
1. Classified environment group: it belongs to the third group of instruments in the GB6587.1-86 "General Outline of Environmental Tests for Electronic Measuring Instruments" (that can be used in the field environment).
2. Structure and size: portable
Overall dimensions of the host: 410×320×260 mm
Packing: aluminum alloy case
3. Power supply:
Working power supply: voltage AC220V±10%, frequency 50Hz±10%
1) 10A model: three channels: 5A+5A, 1A+1A, single channel: 10A, 5A, 1A
2) 20A model: three channels: 10A+10A, 5A+5A, 1A+1A, single channel: 20A, 10A, 5A, 1A
3) 40A model: three channels: 20A+20A, 10A+10A, 5A+5A, 1A+1A, single channel: 40A, 20A, 10A, 5A, 1A
Sales ServiceFor questions about equipment procurement and product specification selection, please feel free to inquire!
Technical SupportFrom the effective date of the warranty period, we will provide free technical support for the products of this project during the warranty period. The specific service methods are as follows:
1. Provide technical manuals, operation cases, and instrument operation videos to facilitate online teaching
2. Remote assistance via telephone, Internet, etc.; and provide on-site service support
3. Strengthen interaction through the regular training of "High Voltage Test & Test Undertaking" training
24hService HotlineIf you encounter any problems while using our instruments, please call the following number!