The output voltage of this instrument uses a single-phase power supply, and the instrument uses advanced A/D technology with a wide range; the high-speed single-chip microcomputer is the core processor, and the test is fast;
4. Output voltage: 160V, 10V shift
5. Working power supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz
6. Operating temperature: -20℃～40℃
7. Relative humidity: ≤85%, no condensation
8. Volume: 415×320×168mm
9. Weight: 6kg
Sales ServiceFor questions about equipment procurement and product specification selection, please feel free to inquire!
Technical SupportFrom the effective date of the warranty period, we will provide free technical support for the products of this project during the warranty period. The specific service methods are as follows:
1. Provide technical manuals, operation cases, and instrument operation videos to facilitate online teaching
2. Remote assistance via telephone, Internet, etc.; and provide on-site service support
3. Strengthen interaction through the regular training of "High Voltage Test & Test Undertaking" training
24hService HotlineIf you encounter any problems while using our instruments, please call the following number!